Starts in 1 Day, 23 Hours
March 28, 2019 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Helpingminds and CoMHWA for a mental health information session.
CoMHWA’s session will cover:
– Developing skills to talk about medication with doctors and others
– Finding the right information and understanding the options
– Making informed choices with confidence
– Using tools and technology to manage your medications
HelpingMinds’ session will cover:
– What is the NDIS?
– Who is eligible?
– How can HelpingMinds help you to access the NDIS?
Thursday 28 March | Fremantle
Time 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Venue HelpingMinds office, 16 Phillimore St, Fremantle
To register: (08) 9427 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org