- $65,405 per annum (pro rata) plus 10% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging benefits (up to $15,900 per annum)
- Permanent Part-time role
HelpingMinds is a highly regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team of staff and dedicated volunteers throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults, and families affected by mental illness every year.
We are a value-driven organisation that encompasses the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion, and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
We are looking for a strong, experienced, and passionate individual who will report directly to the Marketing Lead and form a part of the Marketing team in the Perth office. The position is offered on a permanent part-time basis (8 – 9 days per fortnight).
For a copy of the Full Position Description please Click Here.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in managing relationships within a corporate/business/NFP environment;
- Experience with managing social media platforms in a professional capacity;
- Experience with scheduling/monitoring paid social media advertising in a professional capacity
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in using WordPress (or similar system);
- Experience in using EDM software (ie Mailchimp or similar);
- Alignment with HelpingMinds® values and;
- Ability to work under pressure.
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this role candidates will need to have the below essential qualifications and experience
Essential qualifications & experience includes:
- A relevant qualification in Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing; or
- Significant relevant experience (3-5 years) working within the sector or relevant field; and
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
What you’ll receive in return:
In addition to joining a professional and dynamic team, you will work in a supportive and positive environment with staff that live by HelpingMinds’ values and have a strong focus on community needs. We understand the importance of health and wellbeing and offer an employee wellness program.
Additional benefits include:
- Base salary: $65,405per annum (pro rata) plus 10% superannuation
- Generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum
- Flexible work arrangements and a family friendly work environment
- IT Equipment (laptop)
- Four weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Two additional wellness days per year to support your own mental health
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Flu vaccination
How to Apply:
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact the Recruitment team on 08 9427 7100
Please note: given the high volume of candidate applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HelpingMinds is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQIA+, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues.