- Remuneration: $42.29 to $44.93 per hour (depending on experience)
- Location: Perth Office
- Employment Type: Permanent full-time (38 hour week)
HelpingMinds® is a highly-regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team of staff and dedicated volunteers throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults and families affected by mental illness every year.
In this position, you will mentor and support the roles within the Human Resources, Administration and Facilities team. The role requires the ability to work as a team member whilst providing mentorship that empowers the team to deliver support to internal stakeholders at a high quality standard.
Responsibilities of the role (not limited to):
- Lead and develop the reporting team professionally, enhancing their capacity to deliver high standard quality services to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide advice and assistance to all team members on employment standards and legislation such as HelpingMinds Staff Agreement, Industrial Relations, HR policies and procedures;
- End to End Recruitment, selection and induction of new team members;
- Attend disciplinary performance meetings, documenting and ensuring effective communication updates with Executive Shared Services
For more information please review the Position Description
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a human resources discipline and/or substantial demonstrated relevant experience
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia will be required
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership and/or mentoring role
- Significant experience in a human resources role which must include experience providing and dealing with employment relations/ industrial relations advice
- Basic understanding and experience in managing workplace health and safety processes and initiatives
We are a value-driven organisation that encompasses the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion, and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum
- Generous leave entitlements
- 5 weeks annual leave per year, increasing to 6 weeks once reaching 3 years of continuous service
- 2 wellness days per year, increasing to 3 days once reaching 3 years of continuous service
- Generous superannuation
- 11.5%, increasing to 12.5% once reaching 1 year of continuous service
- Learning culture supportive of professional development opportunities
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume and cover letter. For more information, contact the Recruitment team on 08 9427 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpingMinds Limited is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQIA , people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.