Location: Perth, flexible work from home options
Employment type: Permanent
Employment Category: Full-time
Remuneration: $66,220 – $70,550 + superannuation + salary packaging
HelpingMinds is a highly regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team of staff and dedicated volunteers throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults, and families affected by mental illness every year.
We are a value-driven organisation that encompasses the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion, and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
The Quality Support Officer is responsible for providing support to the Care Governance Lead and Executive People and Culture in the implementation of quality assurance programs to meet recognised standards. This role will also provide general administrative support in the delivery of policy review and audit processes.
The role is also tasked with maintaining a Quality Assurance Programme that checks accuracy, identifies trends and ensures that the organisation meets and maintains its accreditation under the required standards.
Reporting to the Care Governance Lead, the role requires a person-centred approach whilst focussing on supporting the organisation to increase quality outcomes for its clients. It is offered on a permanent full-time basis working from our Perth office, however flexible working from home options are available.
For a comprehensive overview please refer to the Job Description Form available from click here
To be considered for this role candidates will need to have the below essential qualifications and experience.
- Relevant qualification in Business Administration (minimum Certificate IV)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 6 months), Working With Children Check, Current Drivers License
- Experience in providing administrative support in quality and compliance systems
- Experience with safety and quality management systems, regulatory compliance and internal audit management
- Experience with assisting in the development of organisation wide policies and procedures
- Well Developed computer skills, including Microsoft office and data reporting programs
What we offer
In addition to joining a professional and dynamic team, you will work in a supportive and positive environment with staff that live by HelpingMinds’ values and have a strong focus on community needs. We understand the importance of health and wellbeing and offer an employee wellness program.
Remuneration and Benefits include:
- Base salary : $66,220 – $70,550 per annum (depending on experience) + 10% superannuation
- Generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum
- Four weeks annual leave (pro rata) with 17.5% leave loading
- Two additional wellness days per year to support your own mental health
- ICT Equipment: Surface Pro laptop, mobile phone
How to Apply
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact the Recruitment team on 08 9427 7100
Please note: given the high volume of candidate applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HelpingMinds is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQIA+, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues.