Remuneration: $31.42 – $33.97 per hour (depending on experience)
Employment Type: 12 month fixed-term contract full-time (38 hour week)
HelpingMinds® is a highly-regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults and families affected by mental illness every year.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic person to join our individualised services team on a 12-month basis to provide rostering and administrative support. The successful candidate will bring their innovative ideas to the team, looking at how we can optimise our systems and processes particularly surrounding the rostering function. There is possibility for permanent employment following the term of this contract.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Co-ordinate the day to day rostering requirements across the team with varied shift requirements
- Direct and allocate resources as needed ensuring team members are allocated to participants appropriately and business processes have been followed and expectations managed
- Analyse and interpret scheduling data to maximise efficiency and utilisation of participant’s NDIS plan funding
- Provide administrative support for team meetings i.e. scheduling, agendas, minute taking
- Proactive collaboration with relevant Team Facilitator, escalating any shifts that are unable to be filled and/or service issues within appropriate time frames and procedures, and assist with notifying participants or other external stakeholders if changes are required i.e. team member sick leave
- Provide support with the maintenance of participant documentation to ensure compliance in accordance with policies and procedures
For more information please review the Position Description
This is an opportunity for an experienced Scheduling & Administration Officer with a genuine interest in working collaboratively to ensure effective team goals and client outcomes are met.
You have demonstrated experience in rostering/scheduling/workforce planning.
You have excellent computer literacy including Microsoft applications.
And finally, you’re someone who’s passionate about making a difference and working in the NFP sector, whilst using your experience of supporting a team.
- Diploma or Certificate IV in Business Administration or a relevant discipline or substantial demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role
- Proof of Australian Working Rights
- Current Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
We are a value-driven organisation that encompasses the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion, and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave per year (pro rata), increasing to 6 weeks (pro rata) once reaching 3 years of continuous service
- 2 wellness days per year
- Generous superannuation: 11.5%
- Learning culture supportive of professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to have a real impact with the work you do!
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume and cover letter. For more information, contact the Recruitment team on 08 9427 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpingMinds Limited is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQIA, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.