Team Facilitator – Child, Youth and Family Services (South Metro)
HelpingMinds are looking for an experienced Team Facilitator to support our South Metro Child, Youth and Family Services team.
- Location: Perth Office, with travel to our offices within the South Metro area as required
- Employment type: Permanent
- Employment Category: Full-time
- Remuneration: $83,442 – $87,339 + superannuation + salary packaging
Who we are?
HelpingMinds is a highly-regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team of staff and dedicated volunteers throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults and families affected by mental illness every year.
We are a value-driven organisation that encompass the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Executive Child, Youth and Family Services, this position will be responsible for providing quality services to our Clients as well as coaching and mentoring the Family Support Counsellors/Workers within the South Metro area, ensuring that the company’s values are upheld, and championing changes required organisationally to drive stronger performance.
Areas of responsibility include the below, for a comprehensive overview please refer to the attached Job Description Form
- Providing strong team leadership to the South Metro CYFS team
- Providing clear and professional reporting as required
- Coordinating the teams budget and forward planning for future budgetary requirements
- Managing a case load of clients, providing high quality counselling and support services
- Support education initiatives which includes development, promotion and delivery of education packages on behalf of HelpingMinds
- Support promotion of HelpingMinds throughout the community
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this role candidates will need to have the below essential qualifications and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the area of Mental Health (Psychology, Social Work, Counselling)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team independently, taking accountability and responsibility for day to day office operations and team member service delivery challenges
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), including report writing
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to manage change in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with partner agencies and organisations in achieving positive and collaborative outcomes and relationships
- Counselling experience working with both youth and adults
What you’ll receive in return:
In addition to joining a professional and dynamic team, you will work in a supportive and positive environment with staff that live by HelpingMinds’ values and have a strong focus on community needs. We understand the importance of health and wellbeing and offer an employee wellness program.
Additional benefits include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Surface Pro laptop
- Four weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Two additional wellness days per year to support your own mental health
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Annual flu vaccination
How to Apply
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume, cover letter and a document addressing the selection criterion contained in the job description.
Applications without a selection criteria will not be considered. For a copy of the Position Description, inclusive of the selection criteria, please click here
For more information, please contact the HR Team on 08 9427 7100.
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
** Closing date is 5pm 12 February 2021 **
Please note: given the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.