· Full- time opportunity
· Growing not-for-profit organisation – making a difference in the community
· Be a part of a value-driven organisation
Who we are:
HelpingMinds is a highly regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team of staff and dedicated volunteers throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults and families affected by mental illness every year.
We are a value-driven organisation that encompass the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
We are looking for an individual with a strong passion and drive to provide reflective practice supervision to team members, in conjunction with providing counselling and support to our clients. You will work closely with the Head of Clinical Services and Team Leads delivering staff support, operational planning, and building success throughout counselling services in the Perth Metro region.
*Please be advised this position will be based predominately in Hillarys (for client work), however you will be required to travel in order to provide the reflective practice supervision element of role to the North and East team.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
· Provide reflective practice supervision monthly to staff within the Clinical Services and Support team, enhancing their capacity to deliver outstanding service through mentor-ship and coaching.
· Supporting staff, being attentive to their needs and presenting work-based interventions and solutions for clinical related issues;
· Assist with clinical program reviews, development and policy and procedures where required to meet the National Mental Health Standards for Service Delivery.
· Providing clear and professional reports to Head of Clinical Services summarising team client issues and approaches being utilised.
· Keeping a confidential record of Supervision documentation per team member per monthly session.
· Provide a monthly board report on operational tasks.
· Clinical Leads will be expected to carry a case load which is calculated based on direct reports.
What will you need to succeed:
This is an opportunity for an inspiring Clinical Lead with demonstrated experience in providing Clinical Supervision to team members. The successful candidate must have substantial experience in counselling, offering support within a variety of settings and age groups.
With a qualification in Counselling, Psychology or Social Work you will pride yourself on consistently demonstrating behaviours that reinforce the values of HelpingMinds.
You must have the ability to be self-motivated with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects whilst meeting organisational deadlines.
Additionally, you will have high level interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) including experience in report writing.
What you’ll receive in return:
In addition to joining a professional and dynamic team, you will work in a supportive and positive environment with staff that live by HelpingMinds’ values and have a strong focus on community needs. We understand the importance of health and well-being and offer an employee wellness program.
HelpingMinds offers an attractive salary package consisting of base salary, superannuation and salary packaging benefits. We offer all counselling staff internal one on one and external clinical supervision within our support structures.
How to Apply
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume, cover letter and a document addressing the selection criteria contained in the job description.
Applications without a selection criteria will not be considered. For a copy of the Position Description, inclusive of the selection criteria, please click here
For more information, please contact the HR Team on 08 9427 7100.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Closing date not applicable, candidates are encouraged to apply without delay**
Trading as HelpingMinds Limited.
HelpingMinds Limited is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues