- fixed-term part to full-time (0.8 – 1FTE). 6 month contract until 30-06-2024
- $33.52 – $35.62 per hour + 12% superannuation + salary packaging
HelpingMinds® is a highly-regarded carer support and mental health services organisation, established over 40 years ago. Our compassionate team throughout the metro and regional areas, provide quality services and support to more than 10,000 children, youth, adults and families affected by mental illness every year.
About the WA Recovery College Alliance (WARCA)
The WA Recovery College Alliance (WARCA) is working to promote mental health and wellbeing (recovery) for all throughout the community, by offering recovery-focused learning which inspires hope through transformative education. Through the Recovery College, we seek to transform lives and communities.
WARCA offers a range of recovery-focused short courses and workshops that are underpinned by co-design and co-production values and principles. Our courses offer opportunities for people to enhance knowledge, skills, connections and relationships, as well as build the recovery capital resources necessary to navigate life’s problems and (re)-build their lives. The aim of WARCA courses is to create the conditions for people to take control of their own lives by providing leadership pathways for the future. We embrace inclusivity, diverse worldviews and transformative, emancipatory teaching.
WARCA enables community members and mental health professionals to have access to an educational approach that supports the understanding of mental health, substance use challenges wellbeing and recovery from multiple viewpoints and sources of expertise. The Recovery College operates statewide from regional hubs and satellite locations.
We operate according to the WARCA Integrity Framework.
To find out more visit the WARCA website
We’re seeking an enthusiastic person to join our WARCA team to provide administrative support.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide general administrative support to the Western Australia Recovery College Alliance; including answering enquiries (phone and email), course enrolments, bookings and data entry
- Provide marketing support to the WARCA team, including (but not limited to); developing, designing and distributing a range of promotional materials specific to College courses, such as flyers, social media posts, posters, brochures and website content.
For more information please review the Position Description
This is an opportunity for individual with a genuine interest in working collaboratively to ensure effective team goals are met.
You have demonstrated experience in supporting a department in the provision of a wide range of administrative services.
You have excellent computer literacy including Microsoft applications.
And finally, you’re someone who’s passionate with a demonstrated capacity to promote and uphold values.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Business Administration and/ or a relevant discipline and/or a Certificate IV or Diploma in Marketing and/or relevant discipline;
- Proof of Australian Working Rights
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Current drivers license
We are a value-driven organisation that encompasses the values of Hope, Collaboration, Trust, Integrity, and Respect to provide quality service. We welcome your individuality, your ideas, your passion, and your drive. Our people focused culture and flexible approach will help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum
- Generous leave entitlements
- 5 weeks annual leave per year (pro rata), increasing to 6 weeks (pro rata) once reaching 3 years of continuous service
- 2 wellness days per year, increasing to 3 days once reaching 3 years of continuous service
- Generous superannuation
- 12%, increasing to 13% once reaching 1 year of continuous service
- Professional development and support around additional training
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Regular mentoring & support provided by experienced Team Facilitators, as well as reflective practice supervision
- The opportunity to have a real impact with the work you do!
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career with HelpingMinds, please submit a resume and cover letter. For more information, contact the Recruitment team on 08 9427 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpingMinds Limited is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQIA, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with lived experience of mental health issues and of supporting family members with mental health issues
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.