A quick update regarding Coronavirus
As a health organisation, we care deeply about your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our team. Therefore, we have put some guidelines in place as a response to coronavirus (COVID-19) to help contain outspread in WA.
• At this stage, HelpingMinds® will continue with service delivery following advice from our funding bodies Mental Health Commission and Department of Social Services.
• It is your right as a client to refuse services, such as a home visit, if you are concerned about your health and safety.
• Please follow general safety guidelines during your appointment or support group; no hand-shaking or physical contact with your support worker, counsellor or other participants; disinfect your hands when you arrive and when you leave.
• If you have travelled outside of Australia in the last two weeks, please advise our team by calling (08) 9427 7100. Your appointment will be postponed for two weeks following Government guidelines.
• Please advise HelpingMinds® if you are feeling unwell, we will re-schedule your appointment. Call (08) 9427 7100.
• Phone counselling may be available in cases where face-to-face counselling is not possible.
• Our in-school counselling and groups will continue unless the school has advised they will no longer allow service providers to visit.
• Call the national Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 for further information and advice on COVID-19.
• If your loved one’s mental illness has been triggered by COVID-19, you can give us a call to access support.
• If you need immediate mental health support outside of business hours, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
Keep calm and take care!
Your HelpingMinds® Team