Workplace Wellness Program
One in five Australians (21%) have taken time off work in the past 12 months because they felt stressed, anxious, depressed or mentally unhealthy.
We offer a series of Workplace Wellness Programs to organisations that focus on achieving and maintaining good mental health in the workplace. We deliver sessions covering the full range of mental health topics related to the workplace and tailor each program according to the client’s focus areas and budget.
Topics offered by our qualified facilitators include:
- Mental health for managers and people leaders
- Managing your own and your team’s wellbeing
- Looking after your mental wellness
- Integrating self-care strategies into your day
- Staying mentally healthy during times of organisational change
- Understanding the challenges of balancing work and care for a mentally unwell loved one.
Our team can also review your policies around leave as it relates to mental health, and give suggestions about incorporating wellness leave in addition to traditional annual and carer leave.
Contact us today to learn more about our Workplace Wellness Program and what HelpingMinds® can do to support your organisation’s mental wellness objectives.